Wednesday, March 2, 2011

THE SUPERFOOD LIFESTYLE

Look better, feel fabulous, and live longer.  You look after your car – look after your body.



My rule about food is first, eat REAL food.  Second, supplement it with superfoods to increase your nutrient density.  And third, buy organic wherever possible and avoid highly processed foods like the plague.  Anything that's artificially altered (homogenized, hydrogenated, hydrolysed) or contains chemical additives (food colours, MSG, aspartame, etc.) is to be avoided entirely.

It's a simple yet powerful formula for healthy eating. And it's part of the reason why I carry no health insurance and never visit doctors. Why would I? I eat anti-cancer foods every day, I follow a healthy, living foods diet that's rich in nutrients, so my risk of heart disease, diabetes, Alzheimer's, liver disorders and other diseases is also about as close to zero as you can reasonably get in modern society.

I let my food be my medicine, and in doing so, I save about a thousand dollars a month compared to the expenditures of a typical consumer who is buying health insurance and prescriptions.  My health insurance: real food, superfoods and exercise.  

No comments:

Post a Comment